2# package cash or check – $118 – online $122
3# package cash or check – $129 – online $134
April 20 in Canton, MI (SOLD OUT) next day in Manchester, MI April 21 (SOLD OUT)
April 26 in Canton, MI (SOLD OUT) next day in Manchester, MI April 27 (SOLD OUT)
We are taking orders for packages bees for the 2021 beekeeping season.
We will not bee shipping packages this year. USPS killed some of our packages last year because they would not deliver them for weeks.
We will ship bees through USPS for $50 to Michigan, Ohio, Indiana. Shipping available to other states at an additional charge. Shipping dates will be announced in January.
Some Considerations When Purchasing a Package of Bees.
- Is it a 3# package or a #3 package. This looks the same but it is not. A 3# package will have 3 pounds of bees. A #3 is just a designation and has no guarantee of any bees.
- How close is your package provider? Do you want to drive 3 hours each way to get your package? If you have a dead queen do you want to drive 3 hours each way again for a replacement queen? Your Time is worth at least $10/hr and the IRS says your mileage is worth $.55/mile.
- Can you get a replacement queen if needed?
- Will your package provider return a call and answer any questions about the your package or installation.
- Do they have any references?
- If everything is equal then consider the price
- After all the above how much a package costs is really the last thing to consider.
Contact me with any questions.
Call: Bob Jastrzebski 734-748-2185
Make checks out to
46672 Mornington Rd
Canton, MI 48188